Saturday, March 14, 2015

π Day!

Heya, it's Pi Day of the century! And I nearly forgot about it, and slept through the historical moment at 9:26:53 anyway :) well, it's certainly not the worst way of celebrating, I think :)

We've seen pi today:



...and more letters and things.


Not a pi :)



The Two Semispheres and Two Cylinders.



The Lone Balcony.

I like it.


Well, it's Pi Day, it's just full of jommetry.



And that's from yesterday.

By the way, it is the very first photo on which I liked how that "auto smart fix" feature worked.

Come to think about it, I really should have written a "smart fix" script of my own a long time ago. In most cases I just tweak the same two or three sliders, can't be that hard.

4 comments:

  1. А хорошо!
    Про "Two & Two", про Дикий Балкон, появляющий на фасадах не к месту, и про это
    http://www.wordsandphrasesfromthepast.com/blog/jommetry
    :)

    Напоминаю, 20-го в 13 - пик затмения! Интересно, что будет тут?.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Недопечатка "появляющийся" :)

      Delete
    2. Балкон, наверно, домашний. На доме же.
      Интересно про jommetry :)

      Delete
    3. Нее, дикий. Как бродячая лавка у Прэчета, раз - и уже был тут всегда! А потом смоется опять... :)

      20-го - насыщенная астропрограмма, в полдень - солнечное затмение, а потом в полночь - весеннее равноденствие...

      Delete